Sunday, May 19, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Lipstain


Hi! I recently purchased a few of the Covergirl Outlast Lipstains.

They're good but honestly, I'm not a big fan of them. The color is actually way more bright on the lips than what it appears on the packaging. They're pigmented, so that's a good thing. But it would've been nice if the color actually matched.

These are the swatches.
L-R: 440, 435, 415


As you can see, the colors are pretty solid and pigmented and this is only after a couple of swipes on my hand.
440, the bright berry color, kind of seeped into my skin more than the other two. The thing about these lipstains is that they appear a bit blotchy when you first apply them onto your lips, but after a couple of layers, they even out. The overall staying power of these lipstains isn't very good. They smudge easily and are somewhat drying to your lips so I suggest wearing a lip moisturizer on top. After a while, the lipstain starts to form a line around the lips, making it appear as if you are wearing a thick unnatural lip liner.

Once again, they're not the worst lip product I've ever used, but I wouldn't repurchase. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment